الناس لو علموا محاسن کلامنا لا تبعونا؛
مردم اگر از زیبایی های سخنان ما آگاه می شدند، از ما پیروی می کردند.
- آبان 1397
- مهر 1397
- شهریور 1397
- فروردین 1396
- بهمن 1395
- دی 1395
- آذر 1395
- آبان 1395
- مهر 1395
- شهریور 1395
- مرداد 1395
- خرداد 1395
- اردیبهشت 1395
- بهمن 1394
- اردیبهشت 1394
- فروردین 1394
- اسفند 1393
- بهمن 1393
- دی 1393
- آذر 1393
- آبان 1393
- مهر 1393
- مرداد 1393
- خرداد 1393
- اردیبهشت 1393
- فروردین 1393
- اسفند 1392
- بهمن 1392
- دی 1392
- شهریور 1392
- تیر 1392
- خرداد 1392
- اردیبهشت 1392
- فروردین 1392
- اسفند 1391
- بهمن 1391
- دی 1391
- آبان 1391
- شهریور 1391
- مرداد 1391
- تیر 1391
- خرداد 1391
- اردیبهشت 1391
- فروردین 1391
- خرداد 1390
- آرشیو کل
بازدید ماه قبل:
بازدید این ماه:
Brilliant words of Imam Reza (A.S.)
Compiled By: Syed Zainul Abideen Razavi, Tehran, Iran
• A person who acts without discretion and wisdom is like a person, who is moving on the wrong track, the faster he moves, the further away he will be from the straight path. (Fiqh ur Reza P.381)
• Next to faith, the most perfect wisdom is to be friendly with people and behave politely with the good as well as the bad ones. (Uyun Akhbar ur Reza V2 P.35)
Note: Faith means faith in God his divine guides and Resurrection and the final commandments of God.
• When the wise present wisdom to the unworthy persons it will be destroyed. (Bihar al-Anwaar 78 P 345)
• Wisdom or intellect is friend of every person and ignorance is his foe. (Usul Kaafi V1 P11)
• Silence is one of the gates of wisdom. (Tuhaf al-Uqul –P 523)
• Self cognizance is the highest wisdom. (Bihar al-Anwaar V78 P 352)
• True worship is to think deeply over matters regarding God. Excessive salaat and fasting is not true worship.
Note: if a person prays and fasts excessively but if he is not on the highway that leads to paradise, thinking makes him follow the last and finalized monotheistic religion, therefore thinking is superior to worship. (Usul Kaafi V2P55)
• Ten Qualities of an intellectual.
1. People expect beneficence from him.
2. People are secure against evil from him.
3. He considers few and little good deeds of others as plentiful.
4. He considers his own numerous good deeds as trifling.
5. He never gets worried of helping the needy.
6. He never gets tired of seeking knowledge throughout his life.
7. He prefers poverty in the highway of God to prosperity without Him.
8. He prefers humiliation before God to honor with God\\\'s enemy.
9. He likes to be unknown rather than renowned and famous and the tenth quality as described by the Imam (A.S):
10. He considers every Momin as better and more pious then himself.
3. Blessings of God.
• Be good companions of God\\\'s blessings, as they are fleeting and once they flee away from a nation they do not return. (Tuhaf al-Uqul - P 526)
• The most promptly punished sin is ingratitude for divine blessings. (Musnad -al Imam ur Reza V 1 P 280)
• Obey God, why?
• Even if God had not made people aware of Paradise and Hell, it was necessary for people to obey God and not commit sins, because God initiated all His blessings and beneficence on people without their deserving or having any rights on Him. (Bihar al-Anwaar V71 P174)
4. God\\\'s wrath
• One who pleases a king or an authority with something that arouses God\\\'s wrath is cast out of the heavenly religion finalized by the Mighty andand Majestic God. (O\\\'yun Akhbar ur RezaV 2 P 69)
• God is wrathful against futile talk, wasting of wealth and imploring a lot from people. (Bihar al-Anwaar Vol. 78 P375)
Note: Wrath of God means His punishment
5. Mercy and forgiveness
• Beauty of forgiveness lies in pardoning without blame or reproach. (Chehel HadithP.120)
• When two armies confront each other, God helps the more merciful and forgiving of the two. (Tuhaf al-Uqul 524)
• One who gives up sins, with sincere repentance and apology is as if he has not committed sin.
Note: There are sins which God does not pardon unless pardoned by those against whom sins have been committed e.g. slander. Murder of Imams, and God\\\'s messengers are unpardonable sins.
6. Alms or charity
• Alms dispel inevitable disaster from the giver of alms. (Fiqh ur Reza P.347)
• The most precious property and savings of a person is whatever he has given as alms. (O\\\'yun Akhbar ur RezaV 2 P 61 )
• Helping the weak and feeble is better than giving alms.
• Give alms even though in small quantity because it is regarded as bountiful when given to please God with sincere intention. (Wasael ush Shia Vol 1 P87)
7. Trust in God
One who likes to be the most needless person should have full trust in all that is near God, the Mighty and Majestic. (Fiqh ur Reza P.364)
• One who likes to be the strongest person should have firm reliance in God. (Fiqh ur Reza P.358)
• Wealth and honor keep strolling around, but when they find a place of reliance in God they settle therein as homeland. (Fiqh ur Reza P.358)
• The Weapon of prophets
For you the weapon of prophets is extremely necessary. When asked: “what is the weapon of prophets?” The Imam said:\\\"Imploring to God\\\". (Usul Kaafi V1 P468)
8. True faith
• True faith is accomplishment of God\\\'s commandments and abstinence from His prohibitions. (Tuhaf al-Uqul - P 95)
• Nothing has descended from heaven which is more excellent and dear than these three virtues:
1. Resignation (Tasleem)
2. Beneficence (Al Birr)
3. Certitude (Al- Yaqeen) (Fiqh ur Reza (A.S) .P. 553)
• One who has firm belief in divine recompense will be extremely generous. (O\\\'yun Akhbar ur Reza,V 2 P 54)
• Signs of a believer\\\'s faith comprise
1. Guarding secrets
2. Patience in hardships and adversity
3. Treating all people with toleration and politeness. (Chehel Hadith, P.174)
• Faith is acknowledgment with tongue, and cognizance with heart and performance of good deeds physically with limbs. (Al-Khisal Saduq P 177)
9. Self respect
• One who exposes his poverty and adversity to people dishonors himself. (Fiqh ur Reza, P.367)
• Intimacy dispels awe, and begging and imploring for help from others is the key for misfortunes. (Bihar al-Anwaar, V78 P 356)
• Do not get annoyed, and do not ask anything from people, and choose for people, what you choose for yourself. (Musnad al-Imam ur Reza V 1 P 267)
• A person asked:\\\"Who are the best people? \\\" The Imam (A.S)replied:\\\" Those who become happy when they perform good deeds, and seek forgiveness when they commit a fault or sin, and thank when they are given something .They are patient in distress and forgive when they are annoyed. (Tuhaf al-Uqul. P445)
10. Good conduct
• Indeed you cannot make a people satisfied and happy with your wealth, so try to make them happy with a smiling face and good conduct. (Masnadul Imam ur Reza P.292)
• Nothing is so weighty in the balance (on the Day of Judgment) as good conduct. (O\\\'yun Akhbar ur RezaV 2 P 37)
• The believer, whose conduct is best, possesses the most perfect faith. (Jam\\\'e ul Akhbar P 125)
• Intellect is God\\\'s blessing but good manners are acquired through endeavour. (Tuhaf al-Uqul. P. 342)
• Good conduct could be either inherent or acquired. The one acquired intentionally is the superior of the two. (Fiqh ur Reza P.379)
• I wonder at a person who purchases slaves with his wealth and then liberates them, why doesn’t he purchase the free persons with his good conduct. (Fiqh ur Reza P.354)
Note: Good conduct and politeness cost nothing, yet free persons are bound to become more attached to a person with good manners than any slave.
• The best and the most precious of virtues is performance of good deeds, and relief of grief of the distressed, and fulfilling the desires of the desirous. (Bihar al-Anwaar V 78 P 355)
• One, who wishes to be the most honorable person and be loved by people, should be pious and fear God in public and in privacy. (Fiqh ur Reza P.381)
• Be humble with friends, and careful with foes, and amiable with people. (Bihar al-Anwaar V78 P 356)
• He who pleases the Mighty and Majestic God by making a person his brother will have a house in paradise. (Sawab ul Aa\\\'maal P 151)
11. Muslims and Momins
• One who rises in the morning without any concern for affairs of Muslims is not one of them. (Fiqh ur Reza P.369)
• A Muslim is that person whose tongue and hand does not harm other Muslim. (O\\\'yun Akhbar ur RezaV 2 P 24)
• He who is treacherous against a Muslim, or harms him or deceives him is not one of us. (O\\\'yun Akhbar ur RezaV 2 P 29 )
• A \\\'momin\\\' in spite of power never takes more than his legitimate right. (Chehel Hadith P. 123)
• It Is not permissible for a Muslim to frighten another Muslim (so as to harm or damage him)
• A ‘momin’ is not a ‘momin’ if he does not possess these three attributes:
1. Following the \\\"Sunnah\\\" of God.
2. Following the \\\"Sunnah\\\" of God\\\'s messengers.
3. Following the \\\"Sunnah\\\" of God\\\'s appointed Imam (of his time).
1- The \\\"Sunnah\\\" of God is secrecy (or keeping secrets). God is knower of the unseen. He does not reveal his knowledge of the unseen to anyone except to the one He approves of as his messengers (jinn:27)
1. The \\\"Sunnah\\\" of his prophet (S.A. W. A.) is to be polite with people as the Mighty and Majestic God has commanded to His prophet(S.A) to be polite and gentle with people. Hence God has said: “Hold fast to your conduct, excuse the faults of people and command what is right”. (A\\\'araf:199)
3. The Sunnah or the way of Imam is to be patient in distress and misfortune. (Usul Kaafi V2 P241)
• The worst provision for the hereafter is transgression and tyranny over servants of God. (Masnadul Imam ur Reza V 1 P 292)
• One who becomes a tyrant cannot escape punishment. (Chehel Hadith P.123)
• Taking part in the affairs of tyrannical rulers, and assisting them, and striving for their necessities is equivalent to Kufr or faithlessness, and watching them with purpose is one of the major sins which make a person deserve hell. (Bihar al-Anwaar Vol 75 P374)
• Company of the vicious leads to suspicion about the goodness of the virtuous.
• God does not accept devotional acts of his servant as long as he entertains evil suspicion regarding a believer. (Fiqh ur Reza P.369)
• A person who presents himself manifestly for accusation should not blame one who suspects him to be evil. (Sahifa e Reza .P.71)
طبقه بندی موضوعی
- امام رضا علیه السلام
- نامه ها و دل نوشته ها
- زیارات و ادعیه
- اشعار امام رضا (ع)
- احادیث امام رضا (ع)
- مقالات امام رضا (ع)
- مناظرات امام رضا (ع)
- فضایل و كرامات امام رضا(ع)
- سفرنامه امام رضا (ع)
- حکایات امام رضا (ع)
- پیامك امام رضا (ع)
- مجموعه صوتی و تصویری امام رضا (ع)
- مجموعه نرم افزار و كتاب امام رضا (ع)
- گالری عكس امام رضا (ع)
دوشنبه 14 آبان 1397
پنجشنبه 3 آبان 1397
جمعه 6 مهر 1397
چهارشنبه 14 شهریور 1397
سه شنبه 8 فروردین 1396
یکشنبه 10 بهمن 1395
چهارشنبه 29 دی 1395
دوشنبه 20 دی 1395
شنبه 18 دی 1395
چهارشنبه 15 دی 1395
شنبه 20 آذر 1395
شنبه 20 آذر 1395
شنبه 20 آذر 1395
شنبه 20 آذر 1395
دوشنبه 1 آذر 1395
چهارشنبه 26 آبان 1395
پنجشنبه 1 مهر 1395
دوشنبه 1 شهریور 1395
دوشنبه 11 مرداد 1395
سه شنبه 4 خرداد 1395
چهارشنبه 22 اردیبهشت 1395
یکشنبه 12 اردیبهشت 1395
شنبه 10 بهمن 1394
چهارشنبه 9 اردیبهشت 1394
چهارشنبه 26 فروردین 1394
یکشنبه 9 فروردین 1394
چهارشنبه 6 اسفند 1393
جمعه 10 بهمن 1393
شنبه 6 دی 1393
چهارشنبه 5 آذر 1393