الناس لو علموا محاسن کلامنا لا تبعونا؛
مردم اگر از زیبایی های سخنان ما آگاه می شدند، از ما پیروی می کردند.
- آبان 1397
- مهر 1397
- شهریور 1397
- فروردین 1396
- بهمن 1395
- دی 1395
- آذر 1395
- آبان 1395
- مهر 1395
- شهریور 1395
- مرداد 1395
- خرداد 1395
- اردیبهشت 1395
- بهمن 1394
- اردیبهشت 1394
- فروردین 1394
- اسفند 1393
- بهمن 1393
- دی 1393
- آذر 1393
- آبان 1393
- مهر 1393
- مرداد 1393
- خرداد 1393
- اردیبهشت 1393
- فروردین 1393
- اسفند 1392
- بهمن 1392
- دی 1392
- شهریور 1392
- تیر 1392
- خرداد 1392
- اردیبهشت 1392
- فروردین 1392
- اسفند 1391
- بهمن 1391
- دی 1391
- آبان 1391
- شهریور 1391
- مرداد 1391
- تیر 1391
- خرداد 1391
- اردیبهشت 1391
- فروردین 1391
- خرداد 1390
- آرشیو کل
بازدید ماه قبل:
بازدید این ماه:
Maxims of Imam Reza (A.S.)
Compiled By: Syed Zainul Abideen Razavi, Tehran, Iran
5. Wine prohibited, why?
• God has prohibited wine because:
1. It causes wickedness (perversion).
2. It poisons the mind of its drinker.
3. It prompts him to deny God, the Mighty and the Majestic.
4. It prompts to fabricate lies and accuse God and His messengers.
5. Wine is cause of other sins also, like corruption.
7. Accusing a married woman for adultery.
9. Considering prohibited things as trifling.
Similarly other intoxicating drinks are illegitimate and forbidden because their effect is like that of wine. ( Wasaele ush Shiah V17, P262)
• Do not associate with a drinker of wine and do not greet him with salaam. (Bihar al-Anwaar Vol 66. P491)
May God’s mercy be on you, be aware that God has prohibited every kind of gambling and has commanded all people to abstain from it and named it \"rijs\" and has said: “رجس is an abominable act of Satan so avoid it.” (as playing chess and dice and other forms of gambling; and dice (back gammon trictrac) is worse than chess. (Mustadrak al Vasael V2 P436)
One who meets a poor Muslim and greets him with Salaam in a manner which is different from the way he greets a wealthy person, then on the Day of Resurrection, he shall meet the Mighty and Majestic God and He will be wrathful against him. (Wasael ush Shiah V8 P442)
8. The Holy Quran
• Mentioning about Quran, one day Imam Reza (AS) while praising its excellent logic, glory and miraculous systematic arrangement of its Aayaat said: “Quran is a strong cord of God and a firm handhold and the best way that leads to paradise and safeguards against Hell. By rolling of time, it does not become antique and by excessive recitation, its value is not decreased because it has not been revealed for any particular period, but rather it provides firm, convincing proof, and argument forever for all human beings. Falsehood has no access to it for all times, neither from front nor from behind. It has been revealed by God, the Wise the Praised. (Bihar al-Anwaar. V92 P14)
• Rayyan says: I asked Imam Reza(AS): “what do you say about Quran?” The Imam said:\" it is the word of God, do not go beyond the limits of its laws and do not seek guidance from other than Quran otherwise you will be misguided. (Bihar al-Anwaar. V92 P117)
Note: The Silent Quran is inseparable from the ‘Talking Quran’(Etrat)therefore whenever you speak about Holy Quran it is inclusive of Etrat and their sunnat as well.
9. Why Fasting?
If it is asked: \"why fasting has been commanded?\"The reply would be:
1. “To make people feel the plight of hunger and thirst
2. To recognize the destitution (hunger and thirst) of the Day of Judgment.
3. The person who observes fast may become God fearing
4. Humbled and meek,
5. self- appraising
7. Patient over whatever one encounters from hunger and thirst.
8. Recompensed with its bounden reward.
9. Curtailment of sensuality.
10. All these will make him a preacher in this world to make people perform their duties and to guide them regarding the affairs of the hereafter.
11. And make them feel the severity of hardships of the weak and the meek, who observe fast.
12. The obligatory God-given rights like zakat e fitra may be paid to them by people from their wealth. (Bihar al-Anwaar. V96 P376)
10. Three accepted with three others (qualities)
1. God the Mighty and Majestic, has commanded three things in conjunction with three other things. He commanded prayer ‘Salaat’ along with ‘Zakaat’. One who performs Salaat but does not pay ‘Zakaat’, his Salaat is not accepted.
Note: Zakaat is purifying contribution; its rate is 2.5%.
Salaat is ritual prayer five times per day at definite times as explained by the Imams. Morning Evening and Night prayers are recited loudly and noon and afternoon prayers are recited silently.
2. God has ordained thankfulness to Himself along with thanks to parents, so if a person does not thank his parents it means he has not thanked God.
3. God has ordered piety along with kindness to womb relatives, so one who breaks good relations with his kith and kin, he does not fear God. (Oyun Akhbare Reza Vol:1 P 258)
• Miserliness, Materialism and Beneficence
1. Miserliness dishonors and disgraces a person.
2. Love of worldly things (luxuries) invites grief and trouble.
3. Beneficence is the best and most valued conduct, i.e. assisting the afflicted and fulfilling the hope of the hopeful. (Bihar al-Anwaar. Vol.78 P375)
• Avarice, Prejudice, Miserliness
Beware of avarice and prejudice as these two qualities have ruined the previous nations.
Beware of miserliness as it is a disease and calamity which is not found in a free person nor in a believer. It is a quality of the faithless. (Bihar al-Anwaar. Vol 78 P346)
Prayer is held in congregation so that, sincerity, monotheism, Islam and worship of God may be manifested openly in a distinguished manner, and its demonstration may be a convincing proof for the people of the East and the West regarding Oneness of God. Also it humiliates the hypocrites and those who belittle Islam by accepting it for some reason and who pretend to submit to it. Congregation prayers makes it possible and legal for people to give witness about the Islam of one another and people may cooperate for beneficence and piety and prevent numerous sins forbidden by the Mighty the Majestic God. (Oyun Akhbare Reza Vol:2 P 109)
A person should make himself elegant and fragrant before Salaat. He should brush his teeth and remove particles of food between his teeth with a toothpick if his mouth gives bad odor or garlic etc he should eat parsley (jaffery) or cardamom before visiting the mosque.
• Why Salaat?
“The Salaat\" is for:
1. Recognition of the Mighty and the Majestic God.
2. Denial of all partners (associated with Him by polytheists).
3. Standing before the Omnipotent God with self humiliation and confession (of sins.)
4. Seeking forgiveness for sins in the past.
5. Placing the forehead on the ground and glorifying God five times every day.
6. Remembering God and avoiding negligence and defiance.
7. Instilling awe and fear of God, and humility with longing for seeking material and spiritual bounties and rebuking whatever is forbidden.
8. Incessant glorification of the Mighty and Majestic God day and night, so that a person should not forget God, who is his Master, his Administrator and his Creator where as forgetting God will make him disobedient and rebellious.
9. Glorification of God and standing of a person before Him is a deterrent from sins and preventive against many kinds of corruption. (Bihar al-Anwaar. V82 P 261)
Note: Salaat is ascension for a believer (momin). Therefore whenever a person performs a salaat he should reached the throne of God (Arsh) with the speed of thought and see the Fourteen Masomeen encircling the throne.
12. Do not ridicule yourself
Seven things without seven other things is a sort of mockery.
1. One who seeks forgiveness verbally, without repenting at heart has ridiculed himself.
2. One who implores God for His goodwill but does not strive for it, has ridiculed himself.
3. One who seeks resoluteness, but is not vigilant about it, has ridiculed himself.
4. One who implores God for paradise but is not patient in hardships and troubles has ridiculed himself.
5. One who seeks God\'s protection against hell but does not give up worldly pleasures has ridiculed himself.
6. One who glorifies and remembers God but does not move forward to meet Him has ridiculed himself.
Note: No one can become one with God, as God is manifest and hidden everywhere like invisible light. Therefore no one can claim to become one with God.
13. Major sins
God has commanded to abstain from sins .Major sins are:
1. Murdering a person whose murder is prohibited by God.
4. Drinking wine
5. Disobedience to parents
6. Fleeing from Jihad
7. Grabbing the wealth or property of orphans with oppression.
8. Eating the dead
9. Eating or drinking blood
10. Eating the flesh of pig
11. Eating the meat of permitted animals not slaughtered ceremoniously.
12. Usury or charging interest
13. Illegitimate things and food.
15. Fraud in weights and measures
16. Accusing chaste and married women for adultery
17. Sodomy or homosexuality
18. Giving false witness
19. Despondency regarding God’s blessing and compassion
20. Not fearing God\'s trap and artifice.
21. Despair about God\'s mercy
22. Assisting tyrants
23. Agreeing with tyrants
24. False oath (perjury)
25. Withholding the rights of others without any excuse
28. Extravagance and waste
29. Spending lavishly
31. Belittling Hajj
32. Combating against holy guides, appointed by Almighty God
33. To be engaged in fun and revelry
34. Persistence in sins. (Oyun Akhbare Reza Vol:2 P 127)
What they don’t have?
- The miser has no ease and tranquility.
- The jealous has no pleasure and felicity.
- The kings and rulers have no fidelity.
- The liars have no civility. (Bihar al-Anwaar Vol 78 P345)
14. Spreading Knowledge
May God shower His mercy on His servant, who revives our (Ahle Bayt’s) affair. The narrator asked:\" How should your affair be revived? “The Imam replied:\"By learning our knowledge and teaching our knowledge to others. (Wasael ush Shiah V: 18 P102)
A generous person is close to God, close to paradise, and close to people. (Oyun Akhbare Reza Vol:2 P 54)
• It is obligatory for a wealthy person to be generous to his family. (Tuhaf al-Uqul. P519)
• Indifference to possessions of people is better than generosity. (Fiqh ur Reza P.367)
• Imamat is rein of the religion and disciplined organization of the Muslims and welfare of the world and honor of the believers. Truly Imamat is the basis of the progressive Islam and its lofty branch. Salaat, Fasting, Zakaat, Hajj,and Jehaad attain perfection with the Imam. Also abundance in Gains and Alms, and approval of the divine limits and the laws, and security of frontiers and surroundings is by virtue of the Imam. (Usul Kaafi V 1 P 200)
• Do not give up good deeds, endeavor in devotion and worship relying on love of Mohammad\'s house folk. (Bihar al-Anwaar Vol 78 P347)
19. The Medicine of Imam Reza (A.S.)
Many mental and spiritual illnesses arise from worry, grief, loneliness, nervous tension and fear; these disturbances also lead to physical diseases and necessitate treatment of both body and soul at the same time. The fourteen sinless personalities have comprehensive knowledge of the entire Book of God and its hidden secrets. They have instructed recitation of certain invocations and Aayaat of Quran for purification of a diseased soul when it suffers from psychological ailments.
The Aayat of the holy Quran, Names of God, invocations and the number of times they should be recited to achieve the desired purpose have been instructed by the Imams. It is worth memorizing all these names of God and invocations. Surah-e-Hamd and Aayatal Kursi are well-known for their wonderful effects.
Imam Ali (A.S) has said: “Human body is a big complex world and man himself is responsible for his disease and that human body provides medicine from within.
Man is not conscious about wonderful power of his body to combat all diseases by virtue of the immune system, lymphatic glands, and antibodies existing within his body which can mysteriously cure different diseases.
God has revealed in the holy Quran, “ And We sent down in the Quran that which is a Cure and Mercy for the believers (Isra:82)
There are similar statements in Surah Yunus :52 and in Surah Fussilat Aayat: 14.
In Duae Kumayl, we pray to God: “O the One whose name is medicine and whose glorification is cure….
Recitation of sublime names of God and imploring God through His messengers, His nominated Imams, His angels and His honored servants with all humility and submission and with firm reliance in God can miraculously cure a person of his illness by command of God , Who can even change the hour of death when doctors have little hope of survival of their patient.
Imam Reza (A.S) has said: “If one of you falls ill, let him permit the visitors to call on him, for the prayers of each one of them will be answered.
He also said: the people who visit the patient should be lovers and followers of the fourteen sinless personalities.
Prayers of parents and relatives are answered soon and God has given permission for intercession (Surah 2: Ayah 255).
Ayatullah al U’zma Sayyid Burujerdi (Q.S) had approved publishing Tibb ul A’immah compiled by the sons of Bistam, who was a companion of the sixth and the seventh Imams.
Tibbol A’imma has been translated into English from Arabic in the Oxford University and is now available for readers.
Here Tibbe Reza may be mentioned in brief: Imam Reza was asked by Mamoon to write for him a manuscript on Tibb-e-Sunnati (Traditional Medicine).
Imam Reza (AS) has written a detailed treatise on medicine became famous as Risalah-e-Dhahabiyah (The Golden Treatise on Medicine) and have mentioned that health of a person is based on balancing the four humors (Ikhlaat)in the body viz 1.Phlegm(Balgham)2. Yellow bile(Safra)3.Blood (Damm)and 4.Black bile(Sauda)
The liver plays an important role in producing and maintaining the required proportion of these humors in every individual and a person becomes sick when the proportion of these humors is upset. Proper food and traditional medicine may be used for treating these humors.
Imam Reza (A.S) has mentioned a prescription to cleanse phlegm and make the breath fragrant and to strengthen the teeth as well. He has mentioned a remedy for jaundice as well and for strengthening the eyesight.
A person complained to Imam (A.S) about severe cold in his head which almost makes him faint. The Imam wrote to him to inhale ambergris (a perfume like musk) and raziqi jasmine after eating food. The person was cured by this aroma therapy.
Imam Reza (A.S) had also prescribed a drink for Ma’moon which is very strengthening but without intoxication and ebreity of the prohibited wines, which poison a person’s wisdom and make him commit sins and crimes in disobedience to God. This drink is made from Mawiz (brown raisins). Details of making the drink are available in books.
Once Imam Reza (AS) said: “If that person was messaged he wouldn’t have died.
This proves that death is of two kinds, evitable and inevitable. When a person can avoid death by different means such as medicine, massage, sadaqa, alms, prayers etc, he should not neglect treatment. Inevitable death becomes avoidable only by the will of the God who has given long lives to Hazrat Khidr, Jesus (AS), and Imam Mahdi (AF) peace be upon all of them.
By the name of God.
May God’s blessings be upon Muhammad (SAWA) and his descendants (AS).
I entrust my affair to God. Indeed God is perceiving His servants.
So God protected them from the evils which they contrive
There is no god except You, You are Immaculate.
God suffices us and He is the best pleader
So they returned with God’s blessings and grace.
They are untouched by evil.
Whatever God wishes(it happens.)
There is no might and no power except with God.
Whatever God wishes not whatever the people wish.
Whatever God wishes even though people may dislike it.
Sufficient for me is the Lord among all the be-lorded ones.
Sufficient for me is the Creator among all the created ones.
Sufficient for me is the Sustainer among all the sustained ones.
Sufficient for me is God, the Lord of all inhabitants of the world.
Sufficient for me is He who suffices me,
Sufficient for me is the One whose sufficiency never fails.
Sufficient for me is the One, Whose sufficiency for me never failed ever since I existed.
Sufficient for me is God. (There is no god but He, On Him I do rely
And He is the Lord of the Exalted Throne (Arsh).
طبقه بندی موضوعی
- امام رضا علیه السلام
- نامه ها و دل نوشته ها
- زیارات و ادعیه
- اشعار امام رضا (ع)
- احادیث امام رضا (ع)
- مقالات امام رضا (ع)
- مناظرات امام رضا (ع)
- فضایل و كرامات امام رضا(ع)
- سفرنامه امام رضا (ع)
- حکایات امام رضا (ع)
- پیامك امام رضا (ع)
- مجموعه صوتی و تصویری امام رضا (ع)
- مجموعه نرم افزار و كتاب امام رضا (ع)
- گالری عكس امام رضا (ع)
دوشنبه 14 آبان 1397
پنجشنبه 3 آبان 1397
جمعه 6 مهر 1397
چهارشنبه 14 شهریور 1397
سه شنبه 8 فروردین 1396
یکشنبه 10 بهمن 1395
چهارشنبه 29 دی 1395
دوشنبه 20 دی 1395
شنبه 18 دی 1395
چهارشنبه 15 دی 1395
شنبه 20 آذر 1395
شنبه 20 آذر 1395
شنبه 20 آذر 1395
شنبه 20 آذر 1395
دوشنبه 1 آذر 1395
چهارشنبه 26 آبان 1395
پنجشنبه 1 مهر 1395
دوشنبه 1 شهریور 1395
دوشنبه 11 مرداد 1395
سه شنبه 4 خرداد 1395
چهارشنبه 22 اردیبهشت 1395
یکشنبه 12 اردیبهشت 1395
شنبه 10 بهمن 1394
چهارشنبه 9 اردیبهشت 1394
چهارشنبه 26 فروردین 1394
یکشنبه 9 فروردین 1394
چهارشنبه 6 اسفند 1393
جمعه 10 بهمن 1393
شنبه 6 دی 1393
چهارشنبه 5 آذر 1393